Over 15 World Class Speakers who are leaders in their areas of expertise.
The Road to IBM System i Modernization
IBM Power System i – Yes “i can do that too! “
The biggest and best one-day education event in the USA!
Featuring some of the best technical experts in the IBM Power System i world!
This is your opportunity to learn to Jump Start new projects and take advantage of the tools you already have on your IBMi.
Over 30 Educational Sessions the highlights include.
• Mobilize & Modernize!
• Mobilize Your IBM i
• Mobile Apps with PHP
• Cloud Computing
• IBMi & Windows Integration
• Advanced SQL
• RPG for the Present & Future
• Infrastructure Best Practices
• Web Development – All the latest Techniques
• Modern Programming with SQL & Stored Procedures
When: Friday, July 19, 2013 – 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Where: National University – 3390 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA
Why: Time to Refresh Your Skills!
• You and your staff need to continually update your skills and increase your value!
• A great way to get all of your staff to one day of intense training on a budget.
• Over 30 sessions on IBM Power System i Development, Web, Infrastructure
• Vendor Presentations on Modernization Tools, High Availability, Utility Systems
OCEAN Members $175.00,* After June 20,** $225.00
Non-Members $275.00,* After June 20,** $325.00
* OCEAN Membership must be current by July 18th to qualify as a current OCEAN Member
Membership forms available at www.ocean400.org Save $100 on Conference
Your registration fee includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Materials including a web link to all of the available sessions, handouts CD and free parking.
We're going green! This year you will have the opportunity to peruse, download, and print handouts prior to the conference! About a week in advance, all paid attendees will receive an email with a link to the conference materials. Plus, you will still receive the popular OCEAN handouts CD on the day of the event!
** Register on-line at www.ocean400.org then Print Form and mail with your check.
All Early rate, checks must be received by July 1st.
Late Registration checks must be received by July 15th.
You must Register using the on-line form at www.ocean400.org then print a copy of the form with Registration number and it is important to mail the form with your check / and if possible include the unique Registration number on your check memo field.