Monday, May 7 - Monthly Meeting - Panel Discussion at the COMMON Conference!
6:15 pm - Panel Discussion - Be Prepared for What's Next!
7:15 pm - Visit the COMMON Vendor Exposition!
Susan Gantner did make a surprise appearance!
The Monday, May 7th OCEAN Meeting is destined to be a highlight of the year!
Renowned IBM i experts Scott Klement, Pete Massiello, Jon Paris, Trevor Perry (moderator) and Alan Seiden will be participating in a panel discussion, 'Be Prepared for What's Next!'
This exciting event will take place at the COMMON Conference in Magic Kingdom Ballroom 3 of the Disneyland Hotel. We'll have some terrific door prizes and then you can visit the All-Attendee Reception at the COMMON Vendor Exposition and learn about all the latest technologies!
Please bring your own questions to pose to the panel, plus we'll be asking:
- What do you think is next?
- What will be the impact of PureSystems?
- How can I make the transition to Object-Oriented Programming?
- What are the best tools for Mobile Development?
Registration Details: A badge is required for admisstion into the expostion. To obtain your complimentary badge, please complete the form and email or fax it by May 3, 2012. You can pick up your badge at the Registraction Counter located in the Hotel. This registration will allow you complimentary access to the COMMON Exposition on Monday, May 7, 2012 as an invited guest of OCEAN. Note: If you are already registered for the FULL conference, or for a one-day conference pass (Monday), completing this form is not necessary. Monday Expo Hours: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM, 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM Please fax the completed form to 312-279-0222 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 3, 2012.
Registration Form: expoonlypasslug.pdf
Driving Directions: http://www.disneymeetings.com/disneyland/disneyland-hotel/transportation/
- Non-Hotel Guests will be charged self-parking fees of $9 per hour, per car up to a maximum of $32 per day.
- Valet parking for non-hotel guests is an additional $22 per car.
- Daily parkers DO NOT have in/out privileges.
- All parking prices are subject to change without notice.