IBMSystems IBM i Magazine - IBM's free technical monthly magazine - Award-winning Print, Digital and Online magazines, website, eNewsletters, webinars, and more exclusively for IBM Power Systems customers worldwide.
IT Jungle - Industry News, Analysis for Power Systems
MCPressonline - Industry News, Technical Bookstore
i Pro Developer Magazine- Industry News - e-learning
Scott Klement's Website
Partner400 - IBM Power Systems Training and education
COMMON - International Power Systems User Group - Education resource
IBMi User Groups:
- Common - International professional association, serving the global community of organizations and individuals who have an interest in IBM-related technology.
- LUG (Large User Group) IBMi Large User Group
- FASUG - The Fairfield Connecticut AS/400 User Group is a not-for-profit organization whose principle objective is to advance the effective use of IBM AS/400 computers.
- LISUG - Long Island Systems User Group
- MUGWNY - The Midrange Users Group of Western New York is a non-profit organization comprising professionals working in the Midrange Systems environment.
- NHMUG - New Hampshire Midrange User Group.
- Northeast IBM AS/400 User Group - Group in the northeastern states of the US. Details of the annual conference.
- OCEAN - The Orange County Educational Advancement Network, Inc. user group is one of the largest IBM Midrange user groups in the western states.
- TSMUG - Tri State Midrange User Group, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- The Omni User - The Omni User is Chicagoland's largest and oldest association of computer users. We specialize in the IBM midrange platform and associated computing devices including local area networks.
- VT/NY AS/400 User Group - Members in Vermont, up-state New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts; meetings 9x/year.
- WAM - Washington Area Midrange.